Monday 12 August 2013

They arrived!!

Ooh my goodness! So I opened the box that was delivered with my shoes in, looked at them and thought they are going to be toooo big! I tried them on, and they are a smidge too big, but I need a cushion for the balls of my feet anyway as the strap across isn't very tight, so they are fine! But I LOVE THEM!! 

I'm yet to try them with my dress, and I don't really want to show you guys my dress yet until the actually night when I'm actually all done up, and looking half decent!

These shoes though! Insane. And the heel height, well, I've been practicing and they aren't actually that hard to walk in, the platform helps. (I'll try saying that on the night of wearing them, on grass, after a few glasses of champagne!!)

Now I don't like straps around my ankles normally because they make my ankles look even more skinner than they already are which I hate! But actually these straps aren't too bad. Love all the crystals around the toe strap and the heel back too! They are just so nice! Even my sister, who isn't that fussed on shoes, was like "they are SO nice!" Eeeeekkk! I don't think I've ever liked a pair of shoes as much as I have these!
Steve Madden Shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment