Thursday 8 August 2013

Pin It - Mollie King

I've never really used Pinterest with a keen interest like I have other apps like Instagram. But recently I have been looking on there for outfit combinations that might catch my eye. I'm always looking at ways to wear a item of clothing differently, or with something I might not have thought of before.

It's also a good site to keep track of inspiration for the future, something I do for my university course, if for example I liked a photographer etc I'd 'repin' it so I can come back to it later.

I recently looked up Mollie King (the blonde one from 'The Saturdays') for my friend as we were looking for a new hair style for her. I then realised how attractive Mollie is, better yet, how her fashion sense is amazing! (or should I say her stylists fashion sense!) Nevertheless, I pinned loads of pictures of Mollie where I liked what she was wearing. Not only is her fashion sense on the same line of what I like to wear but her hair length is similar to mine. So then I got looking into her hair styles and getting some ideas of how to do different things to my hair at this length. Here is a few snaps that I love of her outfits as well as hair! She is beautiful!

Mollie King Beauty

Mollie King Outfits


Mollie King Outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment