Saturday 3 August 2013

She Said Beauty

So I used to subscribe to this company and get a box each month with 5 little goodies in it. I loved it to begin with, but then it got a little boring because it was stuff I'd never use.

Funny enough, from commuting now the travel size toiletries have actually been really useful! I've decided to give them another go, as well as keep my blog running along side with it. It's a great website for tips and tricks too, linking you to loads of different bloggers who are constantly trailing products and blogging about it.

Check out my profile on their page, it says I've had it since May last year, and I have, but I haven't put anything on it as of yet, so bare with me, the blank spaces will disappear!

Soon enough I shall be rating the boxes again. So keep checking the blog as I post each month about each box too!! Kinda excited about that... haha!

https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/abbyf

She Said Beauty Site

No comments:

Post a Comment