Sunday 4 August 2013

London with one of my girls

So on my day off today, I ventured into London to meet my good friend Amy, who is on my university course.

As she has been on her placement down here for two weeks we decided to meet up this sunday to catch up. (Amy lives in Northern Ireland)

With me getting into London with navy jeans on, instantly regretting that (it was cooler in Biggin Hill alright!) I met Amy outside Topshop on Oxford Street (she was armed with a bag from the shop, containing a lush pair of aqua coloured heels!)

We wondered up to Selfridges chatting away catching up. We then teased ourselves as fashionistas and looked around all the luxury brands in store, only dreaming of purchasing such expensive goods!

Deciding we needed a drink we wondered on up to Convent Gardens, through Trafalgar Square. The square was really busy, with people watching acts in different areas or, sat on the sides of the fountains. We got to Convent Gardens where it was rather busy too. Quick look in the Disney Store (Amy's choice!) and then grabbed a Starbucks and headed back to Trafalgar Square were we also sat by the fountains and nattered away. 

Once we had fully caught up we both made our way to Charing Cross where we both made our separate ways home. 

My god I have never run so much for a train before! Time to get back into my fitness! However, I had a great afternoon with Amy who I haven't seen in months, and can't wait to see her again in September for my 21st!

Trafalgar Square

No comments:

Post a Comment