Sunday 18 August 2013

Pinks and Blues

So, I started writing a post yesterday and I re read it and I sounded soooo grumpy! (I was in a grump for some reason!!) I deleted it and thought I would re write it again today while I have time!

So yesterday was meant to be a nice warmish day, so the weather forecast said, and recently it has been quite right as seen as we did in fact have a nice heat wave for a few weeks. (Which needs to come back!) I thought I'd wear a dress to work as seen as we are in further reductions meaning all the shoe boxes are on the shelves in size order, so Amanda and I don't have to run up and down the steep stairs we have leading to the stock room! Anyway, so this floral dress is H&M, as is the navy blazer, the tan belt is from Bershka.

I thought I'd match my lips to the pink in the dress too, hence the similar picture but with a mug shot of me in the middle. I also have an electric blue eye linter on on my top lid which you can just about see in the bottom picture. My lipstick is Raspberry Swirl from Mac and thats a Cremesheen finish (love their cremesheen finish lipsticks) and the eyeliner is from KIKO which you can only buy in their two shops in London, or abroad. (You can order online however.)

It only started to rain a little yesterday, but luckily when it was time to go home it wasn't raining, but it was rather windy, which made me cold on my walk back to my friends house on the other side of the town.

I know I said last week I was going to do a review on those 'Sleep In Rollers' I promise I will on Tuesday when I'm on the train back to Bury again as I'll pop them in my hair monday night (hopefully I'll have a decent nights sleep!) Getting kind of used to my short hair now, it looks so much more healthier and just generally looks nicer. I have though been using some new products (My Mum's close friend used to be a hairdresser and so she's been telling what to use, and even giving me things to use!), so I'll let you know what I use on my hair tomorrow!

For now, enjoy your sunday everyone! (I'm at work - and its dead, hence why I'm writing this! Train home after work, wahooo!)
Mirror
...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Abby,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete