Thursday 15 August 2013

Smart travelling

You know when you have one of those days where you have loads of clothes that you could wear, but you have NOTHING to wear?! Well I had one of those days yesterday. Honestly, I need some new clothes! This was about the third outfit I tried on yesterday, and all I was doing was going back to Suffolk on the train!

So, in the end I ended up wearing this Bershka Electric Blue Blazer, Topshop Lime Cami, Topshop Necklace, with my new Topshop Highwaisted ankle length jeans. (Which are in actual fact not that high on me, I would like a higher pair!)

I may have looked smart travelling but at least when I was on the train from London Liverpool Street I kind of fitted in on my train coach with all the suited business men!
OOTD - 14/08013
Last weeks train stamp

1 comment: