Saturday 10 August 2013

Brights to brighten my day!

Today was a glum day (weather wise!) and so I thought I'd wear something colourful... and as seen as I purchased this in the Topshop sale the other day, it had to have its outing! Again everything is Topshop. The necklace is from the shop Nicola Sexton by the designer 'Bill Skinner', cute little honeycomb ball with a insect on top.

Couldn't go wrong with this midi skirt for £12 in the sale, liked it for a while but didn't think I'd suit it, but went for it anyway, and I do like it, even if horizontal lines do make you look wider!
OOTD 10/08/2013
New outfit ready to wear for tomorrows work day as well as travelling home after 6 days working straight! A rest is definitely in need after this hectic week of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment