Wednesday 28 August 2013

A weekend of London Shopping!

Literally LOVE shopping! What girl doesn't!?

So this weekend gone, my Aunt came down with my 9 year old cousin from Darrrrrlington, to spend the Bank Holiday with us at home in London. On the Saturday we all went to Bluewaters for the day, last time I was there was probably 5 years ago, so it's changed rather a lot! My poor cousin had to tag along with us... bless him! With having just been paid for two weeks work, the bank account was looking good for a little spree...!

Well I knew I'd spend some money in Forever 21 as their stuff is at such a great price but, its also a little different from other shops. Little disappointed in the size of the shop, but that might be because I've always shopped at the Stratford Forever 21 which is like 4 floors tall, as is the one in NYC! However, I ended up buying a jacket, jeans and two basic camis:


This jacket is similar to the one I bought, they didn't have mine on the site. Mine has a fake leather collar and almost like a waterfall front/ overlay of it too. But it is that colour.



The jacket was £35, the jeans were on sale at £7, and both the camis were both £2 each. Bargains!

We went into River Island for my cousin, but I had a little peep at the sale rail and came across this skirt (Only a tenner!), which I thought would be ideal for work, but also this A/W midi skirts and jumpers paired together are in, good preparation!

Well, when we went in Zara... I always fall in love with their clothes... but this time it was unreal. Their A/W 13 range was amazing!! There was so much in there that I wanted! I could have spent hundreds! In fact, I wish we had gone there first as I would have happily have spent all my money in there! But I thought no, be good, you're saving for going back to uni, and it will soon be your 21st birthday weekend in London where you know you'll spend loads..! So I only ended up with these:




Tartan is so in this A/W, and I just loved the contrast of these materials. Tartan on the front, flowers on the sleeves and black lace on the back! I've now fallen in love with all the tartans that are out at the moment, a pair of tartan trouser will be next I think! And these boots! Well I've looked for years for a nice pair this colour. I only tried one boot on and just had to get them! I'm so bad with shoes, that's the second pair in two days! The top was £19.99 and the boots were £29.99. All in all very good! It's safe to say I shall be back in Zara relatively soon buying more!

Wore the red jeans and tartan top tucked in on the Sunday when we went shopping in London for my 21st Birthday present! Gosh, I never realised I was sooooo fussy! So my parents had given me a price limit to a piece of jewellery, I always wear sentimental jewellery and a necklace is the only thing I don't own which means a lot to me. I have Tiffany earrings, bracelet and a ring, as well as a diamond ring, which is what I wear everyday. So, I wanted a necklace which was everyday! I found two necklaces I liked but I wanted to join the items on them together... well Tiffany can't do that so I had to choose. After about 3 hours of looking at jewellery in Selfridges and Tiffany & Co, I finally chose... but I'm not letting anyone know what I've got until I've got it... its been sent of to have a custom length chain made so I have to wait till the Saturday after my birthday to get it... argh!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I've been rather busy, shopping, travelling and working! I'll keep on it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment