Monday 19 August 2013

Holding the fort while Nicola's away!

So Nic is officially in Las Vegas, at the FN Platform trade show! She's almost finished completing her set up, and it looks great tied in with the London backgrounds that actually match to our photoshoot we did with the shoes!!!



Shoes are all looking great, and I'm sure Nic is going to have loads of orders rolling in!!

While Nic is away it is only Amanda and I in the shop. I'm at home at the moment having a day off and will be back up to Suffolk tomorrow. (After it took me 5 hours to get home last night when it should have taken max of two hours... I definitely needed a day off!!)

Nic said to us as she left 'Look after my baby!' Now Nic has left me loads of times before in the shop while she has gone off buying in Milan or wherever out of the country. Think this time it is a huge opportunity as she's in America, which isn't exactly close to home!! (Even though she has shown me her hotel she is staying in before she left, oh my goodness, I have to go to Vegas!!) She knows we'll look after her little shop!

Well, the shop is still standing, and Amanda and I have been doing great with the sale! (Check the sale out online if you want! http://www.nicolasexton.co.uk/index.phpdispatch=categories.view&category_id=353)


No comments:

Post a Comment