Sunday 11 August 2013

Orange lips

I'm a wuss when it comes to trying different colours on my lips. I either like my lips relatively pale (not with foundation! Can't stand that! A sprite lip balm which does the trick for me and it smells like sprite too!) so today I thought I'm going to wear my Mac Sheen Supreme in the colour "Gotta Dash!" Which is an orange colour.

For my outfit I though it has to be something that would match with my lips. So I wore my new Bershka trousers which have piping down the middle on the front, something a little different. My new Topshop cream cami top, with a Topshop animal print silk scarf which was bought for me as a gift a few years ago. And for shoes I wore some cream studded loafers from again, Topshop. And in case I was cold, a navy blazer. 

OOTD 11/08/13
Today was my last day of work for this week. 6 days straight! I tell you what I could sleep my next two days off away! 

Spent way too much on clothes and shoes this week! Need to start saving! 

Keep an eye out for a fair amount of review posts and and blog posts the next few days while I'm home. Got lots to try on and show you, not forgetting the "Sleep in rollers"! 

Ill keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment