Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sleep in Rollers - Review

Last night at around 10 o'clock I started putting my "Sleep in Rollers' in. Well I've put normal rollers in before (I'm not very good at them mind!) but these were quite a bit harder to put in I thought! So after what felt like an hour I had the majority of the rollers in. I had them all gripped in with two grips to be secure. I then finished with a spray of hairspray.

Box of rollers
What was in the box: Hair Grips, DVD and rollers.

Rollers in before bed
When I had them in, I thought I'm not going to be able to sleep with these in, they weren't as soft as I imaged them to be. Anyway, I got into bed, and laid down, they weren't too bad. They weren't super soft so your head was raised above the pillow, but when I found a comfortable position I was fine.

I did noticed that I woke up a lot in the night to change my head position and you kind of have to shuffle your head a bit to get the rollers to sit in a comfortable place. 

Anyway, when I woke up I showered and put my face on and then took the rollers out. When I first started taking them out I didn't notice anything like you would from plastic rollers. But when I had them all out, I liked it a lot!

I had volume with some slight curls. I didn't backcomb the roots before putting the rollers in, so I might do that next time to get more volume from the root. I liked the outcome a lot, a natural volumised hair style. And with time, I will get better at putting them in! So they may improve!! Here's some pictures of the outcome!
Morning!
Volumised hair

5 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely amazing! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good I'm going to have to try them! :) thank you for the follow by the way, I'm following back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you'll give them a try! Hope you sleep well with them in!
      You're welcome, thank you for your follow too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog!
    and i also swear by rollers!!
    A follow back on GFC or bloglovin' would be fab
    Sophie xxx
    bleachedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Thank you for your follow, I've followed you back :)
      xx

      Delete