Friday 17 January 2014

Bare+Jaded A/W 2014 LookBook Shoot

So I have been lucky enough to be the photographers assistant to the Bare+Jaded '14 Lookbook.
This took place at Location 18 which is in Shoreditch. It was an absolutely beautiful studio, with great lighting from the huge windows and the large domed window in the ceiling too.

Location 18, Shoreditch, London
This was a shot I took myself of the side of the room. Love the neutral colours and then the pop of yellow. 



This is me! The hair stylist wanted a photo on this chair and then insisted I had one too!











We started shooting at around 9:30 and didn't leave till 7ish. The day was really long but so worth while. Some of the shot were amazing! It was great fun to be the assistant to Cameron Smith.


Here is the team for the day! 

Loved working in this location and with this team. Very worth the experience! 
Here are the links to the photographers site and all his works:

http://www.camphotographic.co.uk/about/
http://instagram.com/camphotographic?ref=badge

3 comments:

  1. The studio is really beautiful,
    your photo on chair is pretty and love your hair :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blog so much. Following you for a while now. I now you won't understand my blog but i would be happy if you just take a look at my fashion blog. Maybe just for the Picutes i took. Thank you so much :-)

    http://movo-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete