Wednesday 7 August 2013

Totally Nailed

Something which I started to treat myself about a year and a half ago was my nails. I first got my nails done when it was my Leavers Ball at school (many years ago). I didn't have extensions but had them french manicured.

It was later when I was doing a lot of sewing for a company I used to work for that my nails were continuously chipping. So I thought a way to solve it was to get extensions and overlays. So ever since then I have had them done! I had them off once since then... that didn't last long due to not being able to do much with my nails as they would break so easily!
Few previous designs/nails

So I go every 3/4 weeks to get infills and a new repaint/pattern. Its so nice to have nice nails, something I don't have to worry about now because someone else does them for me! Its something I couldn't do with out now. I can't stand chipped nail polish on hands and so this is why its so convenient for me because rarely do my nails ever chip now having them on acrylic. It's also nice to have some pamper time when I do actually get some time to myself!
New Nails - OPI Pink with flowers
I always look up on instagram and pinterest for new nail art designs thats I love and want to have done. I have recently found a blogger on 'She said beauty' who is obsessed with nail art, so I checked out her designs, here are a few that I love!



Check out her website www.totally-nailed.com or her She Said Beauty page: https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/naillovin

No comments:

Post a Comment