Sunday 18 August 2013

Shopcade - new obsession!

Now I normally hate the adverts that come up on the side of my Facebook, just because to me they seem inconvenient and annoying just being there!

Well I saw this one 'Shopcade' and just from the picture it looked quite interesting. Well, its safe to say, its a good enough site that I have even downloaded the app for it!

It is basically a place where you can collect and share items that you like on the site. You can also get alerts on offers that are going on items. They have all sorts of things on there from New Look to Alexander Mc Queen, showing you all the big discounts. You can 'want it', 'tag a friend' or 'shop it'. It also has brands that I have never heard of, but I can see their products in big clear images and see what they have to offer. There are things on there a little different and something that not everyone will have like most people do from main high street stores.

Heres a screenshot of the first things that popped up when I saw the site.
The good thing about this is its all pictures so you can just see the product and if something catches your eye you either hoover over the image or click the image to see the price of it. You can either specify what you want to look at or you can just see 'What's New' or 'Trending', so its good to see what other people are liking.

It is almost like Pinterest for fashion, but better because you can see the prices of the items and where they are from! Think I'm going to become quite addicted to this!

Give it a visit yourself! https://www.shopcade.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment