Sunday 22 September 2013

Tan, Lashes & Big Hair!

I have moved around a lot in my life, eleven times to be precise, and 7 different schools before my last 5 years of education in a Boarding school.

I wouldn't particularly say that my location would depend on how I dress/look. However, since coming to Newcastle to go to University, that statement has changed just slightly.

If you watch Geordie Shore then you can see the girls getting ready for a night out, tan, lashes and false hair. Well it really is like that up here. Not all girls, but a lot of them put on the tan and lashes. Since being here, I can admit I am one of them now, but what can I say? I was originally brought up here! I would hate to go out clubbing now without any tan on or, even worse, no lashes on! Newcastle really is all about dressing to impress when you go out. Apart from those that get absolutely trollied on a night out that they've got eyelashes hanging off their faces and drink stains all down them, they really don't care. Not a great look girls!

 Come rain or shine though, or even snow for that matter, the girls dress to their best. After all, it is the best city for nightlife!

I do think however, that depending on where you are going on a night out will have some input into what you wear. Some clubs are a bit classier than others, where are some are just a little bit more laid back. Then again, it depends on peoples tastes and styles to what they may wear out no matter where they are going. During the day though, wherever I am on a casual basis won't encourage me on what to wear, however, for a lot of Geordies, the false lashes, tan and big hair still stands for daytime appearances too!





No comments:

Post a Comment