Thursday 12 September 2013

London Edition - Glossy Box

Well to match my London themed weekend, a Glossy Box was waiting for me Monday morning!

September is a really important month for the Fashion world. The reason for that is because, July Issues of magazines only has a low amount of Fashion pages in due to the fact designers are already making their Autumn/Winter collection, it is also the time where you'll find most stores are in their 'Sales', and so there is a lull. Where as August and September are building up for the start of school and University again.

In the US is signifies a fresh start. It's something that has gone on for years, and the fashion world is just set in its old ways. The September issues of magazines, especially Vogue, show their most lavish photoshoots, and where you will find the most adverts.

A great film to watch regarding this is 'The September Issue', which shows the process of them putting together, what was at the time, their biggest issue of Vogue in September.

Anyway, so it is also a big time for the fashion world because of the NY Fashion week as well as the London Fashion week which is in progress right this minute. So hence why Glossy Box have sent out this edition.

So this month box was actually really aesthetically pleasing!
Glossy Box - London Edition

I really liked this month's products. Last month's I wasn't that impressed, so was not so hopeful for this month's. Loved the patterns on the tissue paper and everything about the London theme.

So inside I had:
- Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum
- Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in - Onyx
- HD Brows Blusher (Number 2)
- Elizabeth Arden 'Untold' Perfume
- Eyelure Pre Glued Lashes

Well, I need a new serum as well as blusher so that was perfect timing!
You can never have enough eyeliner either! As well as lashes, I have a few boxes full of lashes. And perfume is always nice to have too!

I can't wait for the October one already, I will probably forget that it's due because I will be at Uni so that will be a nice surprise to find in the post!


2 comments:

  1. Great box! I hope I get the blusher (fingers crossed).

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I really love your blog, so much that I decided to nominate you for my liebster award! Please take a look!http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Magenta http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete