Tuesday 3 September 2013

Baby Lips Craze!

These have been all over blogs that I have been reading! I had to go out and buy some! But as Boots does, it entices you to buy more than what you need with their 3 for 2 offer. Hence why I now have 3 of these Maybelline Baby Lip Balms!

I got the flavours/scents: Mint Fresh, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. They look great and so I'm thinking I may need the rest of the flavours now to complete my collection!

I have only opened the Mint and Pink Punch this morning and given them both a try. The Mint one comes out with a slight pale tone to it, but so so soft on your lips! Later on I tried the Pink Punch interested in whether it would come out with a pink tone, and it did, only slightly. After all, it is only lip balm!

I don't really like wearing lip balm that doesn't give any colour, so I would normal use something like that to bed just to hydrate my lips, as well as first thing in the morning.

I'm sure they will all come in useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment