Wednesday 11 September 2013

Patterned Trousers - Obsessed!

So shopping in London is lethal, every time I go I spend way too much! Here's a couple of things I bought in London... it isn't everything!

I'm obsessed with trousers at the moment... I would have bought 6 pairs on sunday, but I knew I had to be good!

So here are two pairs of trousers I bought. The floral ones are from Zara, and the top is from Topshop (The mustard coloured one.) You can tell it's Autumn straight away from these colours!
Zara & Topshop
This second pair is also from Zara. I'm in love with Tartan at the moment and these look fab on! They even had dresses and skirts in tartan in Zara of the exact print my school skirt was... so I'm going to amend my school skirt instead of buying one from Zara! Recycle! 

Love everything in Zara at the moment. Their A/W range is amazing this year! 


Zara

1 comment:

  1. Love the flower pants and that mustard yellow!!
    So nice to break away from all the bright summer colors :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete