Wednesday 4 September 2013

Autumn is creeping upon us!

September is my favourite month, not only because it's my birthday month, but also because I love how the season changes, although I have enjoyed this summer's weather, an actual summer! This seasons fashions are all amazing, so much tartan garments I have fallen in love with!

Shop window change day! How we manipulate the space to sell our products.

So it's the final week of the sale before we reveal our A/W 13 range in store. Amanda is on holiday in France this week (her third holiday this summer since I've been home!!) and so Nic did the window today! 

As we are edging into Autumn we thought we should have the window colours a little autumnal. Now shoe seasons are later than clothes so, in shops you have your A/W clothes ranges in already, and have been in since August, but for shoes they don't come in till September time.

I've started to see some of the new ranges come in to the shop. Scarves and jewellery are here already, and the shoes are trickling in, with 3 or 4 different brands arriving at the end of this week/beginning of next!


No comments:

Post a Comment