Friday 10 January 2014

Steve Madden Heels… Want them? Come get them!

So I'm trying to sell these LUSH shoes… and you are probably thinking… why?! Well I ordered them in a size 7 (Eur 40) - even though I'm a 6 because I could get enough of them! My friend tried them on in New York and I knew I had to get them… after she decided not to, the order was sent! However, they didn't have a size 6 hence why I ordered the 7… but.. I now have the size 6's and so these beauts are up for sale!!


Just look at how nice they are! (Ignore my feet, I can't stand my feet!) Absolute winners these. I did pay a lot for them, over £100, so you really are getting a bargain!

Here is the link below if you would like these gorgeous heels!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251420402529?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments:

Post a Comment