Tuesday 24 December 2013

Tup Tup's Christmas Party!

Whilst I live up in Newcastle during term time I work at the Night club Tup Tup (the best club in Newcastle… not biased or anything!) I have worked there for nearly a year now.

Recently, we had our Christmas staff party. Where all bar men/women and bouncers are invited too. We went to the restaurant Babucho's down near the quay for a champagne cocktail reception, then a three course meal. After we had a DJ and the place was all ours. At 2am we went across to Tup and had the whole top floor, and all the drinks possible. Everything was paid for! It was such a good night spent with friends and staff! It's safe to say there were some sore heads the next morning… well later that day. We didn't get home till 5am!

I wore my flat mates Velvet Burgundy dress from Misguided, KG studded black heels, and my 21st Tiffany Mother Of Pearl Necklace, and two Links London Bracelets. I styled my hair with rollers (normal velcro rollers), sat with them in for about 4 hours mind! The tan I am using is "WhiteToBrown" tan which, I will swear by.








No comments:

Post a Comment