Thursday 16 January 2014

Get set… GO!

So we all have that time over Christmas and New Years where all we do is eat and drink. But not its officially over and most students are back at University, it is time to get back into those gym kits and hit the gym hard!

I am quite a regular user of the gym when I am at uni. I think it helps I live in a flat with 5 other girls who are also fairly good at wanting to go to the gym too.
I have just ordered new Nikes (it is sad how excited I am to open them up at Uni!) I have also just bought some more running bottoms from Forever 21.


I often watch videos on Youtube for new fitness routine ideas as quite often I do fall into the same exercises each day, and it does get boring.

For the past year though I have followed these two girls:

http://toneitup.com

Absolutely love everything they put up. They are really helpful with trying to eat clean too. With loads of tips and hints on how to get the best "booty" and flat abs as well as scheduling your daily workout routine. They are really worth having a look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment