Tuesday 3 June 2014

No Carbs Before Marbs...

HELLO!!

So it's been a long time, I know. But as you can imagine/or know, that the past few weeks at university have been very stressful with deadlines and presentations.
So I finished uni almost three weeks ago now… and it feels great. Even had all my marks back and I've done really well this semester… although at the time of hand-ins I just assumed I'd done bad. Have faith! That's what I need to have in myself.

Apart from that, I have been working out rather a lot. In approximately 28 days I'm jetting of to Marbella! I have never been before, but, from what I've seen and heard it's a great place to go. I'm heading out there with, I think, 16 other people from work (Tup Tup Palace) for a 4 day weekend. We've joined up with CandyPants the events company and are ready for some serious partying!

A lot of the girls that I work with are keen fitness freaks… and alas, we started a girls Marbella bootcamp group to get us into shape before we head out there. Aurora Athletics is the company that is  assisting our boot camps. We've done two sessions so far (Every monday), it's been great fun… and a little bit of a strain on the old muscles. Especially yesterdays session where we ended an hour work out with 15 minute pyramid sprints. Baring in mind I haven't done them since I was in the Hockey team at school, so lets say nearly four years ago. It definitely cleared the lungs!

Week 1

Week 2
I'm now following a diet plan that was made for my flat mate by her personal trainer at Aurora Athletics. And I'm actually quite enjoying it. It involves a lot of meat and rather a lot of Greek 0% yoghurt. I've started taking protein too. I'll have a shake after a workout and then a scoop of whey in 250grams of yoghurt before bed. So twice a day. If I don't work out I'm still have a shake too. This is the first time using protein… and it's taken me about 3 weeks to get used to it. I've now had the Chocolate and Coconut flavour… which, if you don't like coconut like myself, was a struggle. And I've just had my Summer Fruits flavour delivered today. It's actually quite nice.

Okay, so I know I'm slim already… but toned is so much more attractive than being skinny. And that's my goal. I don't want to loose any weight what so ever, I just want to add muscle and be toned. I'm slowly getting there. I think more motivation comes from the bikinis I have ordered from Victoria Secrets… You look at the models wearing them and think, if I work hard enough I'll look like that in them… well, that's what I like to think! Ha. Anyway, these are the bikinis/monokinis I have got/ordered.



Like, I need to squat 200 times a day for this bikini bottom!



So, I ordered so many because I just love them! But just in case I need to change mid day… haha! I'm yet to receive the monokini and the orange and pink set, but they should be here any day now.

Aching rather a lot today from bootcamp last night. So I've done a small workout at home with the Get Results with Lucy online programme (worth a look at if you would rather work out at home! I noticed a difference after a week of following the plans when I was at home in the Easter Break.). Not sure it was a good idea as I'm aching even more so now! Oh well! Pain is gain so they say!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sense of fashion and I am sure that you will look superb in those swimsuits. You should post yourFashion Online.

    ReplyDelete