Monday 23 December 2013

I'm Back!

Okay… so it's been a long semester at Uni. I haven't stopped, I was either working in the Club or working on Uni work, or at Uni! Very tedious! But hopefully it is all worth it!

This semester has been so good! I've felt like I have achieved a lot from my uni modules, and had some great times out with my friends (even if it wasn't very often, it made it better!)

I've loved one module in particular this semester and that was Editorial Journalism. However, not so much the journalism side, but the photography side of it. We have had to design our own magazine… This is my magazine that was shown in a presentation in our last seminar. However, there are some tweaking to do before it is sent to the printers: http://issuu.com/abbyfield/docs/midniighttnoir

Here are a few photos that I took myself (they are all copyrighted…), even if they aren't in my magazine I still love them!

















The magazine we did had to eventually all be on Identity. So I focused mine on the angle of how you see yourself and how other perceive you.

I am just organising now to have my magazine printed and binded!







No comments:

Post a Comment